Author Topic: Non-ToB Valen?  (Read 1681 times)

The Outlaw Torn

Non-ToB Valen?
« on: March 23, 2003, 11:39:13 PM »
Hey guys.  I was very much intrigued by the Valen mod and she looks like a really cool addition to an evil party, but I don't have ToB so at the moment I cannot play it.  Is it possible to modify the downloaded mod so I can play it?  Alternatively, is there a non-ToB Valen mod around?  There aren't any shops around that stock ToB at the moment, so I can't really get ToB to solve my problems.

Thanks!                    

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Non-ToB Valen?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2003, 06:33:11 PM »
Did you check the webpage? It includes instructions on how to do it. I've added it to the README as well since it's becoming a FAQ.                    

The Outlaw Torn

Non-ToB Valen?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2003, 07:36:19 PM »
Argh!  Forgive the stupid newbie :)                    

The Outlaw Torn

Non-ToB Valen?
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2003, 07:41:58 PM »
Ah wait, I remember the problem that I had now.  It says to install Valen, then remove a file, but I couldn't install Valen because it said (and I'm paraphrasing): WARNING: This may not work if you don't have ToB.  Go buy ToB!
And then I clicked to continue.  Then it said (paraphrasing again) Error:  Cannot find ToB.  
And thusly I couldn't get it installed.
Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem?  I'm guessing that other people have been able to install her in SoA, otherwise it wouldn't be on the site that you can, so what happened with those ones to make them workable?  I'm sure it's something that I'm doing wrong, but I'm not quite sure what it is yet.

Thanks!                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: