Author Topic: Problem installing Ease of use  (Read 1134 times)

Coppermine

Problem installing Ease of use
« on: March 24, 2003, 10:27:40 PM »
I have a small problem installing the "Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher)" mod. I have copied a portion of the debug info file below.

It seems I'm missing an expected file in the override directory ("LUABBR.2DA") and also its reference in the chitin.key file.

I was wondering where (should I need) to download this file and write a proper inclusion for the .key file. Any ideas? :blink:

[size=8]Install Component [Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher)]
[Y]es or [N]o or [Q]uit?
Installing [Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher)]

ERROR locating resource:
Resource [LUABBR.2DA] not found in KEY file:
   [./chitin.key]

ERROR Installing [Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table, Saving Throws, Grand-Mastery, and Arcane, Divine Spell Progression (Blucher)], rolling back to previous state
[ease/backup/9/UNINSTALL.9] loaded, 418 bytes
Will uninstall 20 files for [SETUP-EASE.TP2] component 9.

ERROR: Failure("resource [LUABBR.2DA] not found")
PLEASE email the file SETUP-EASE.DEBUG to weimer@cs.berkeley.edu (http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~weimer/bgate)
Using Language [American English]
[American English] has 1 top-level TRA files
[ease/american/ease.tra] parsed
[ease/american/ease.tra] has 27 translation strings[/size]

aVENGER

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2003, 11:04:12 PM »
I think that "LUABBR.2DA" is a Throne of Bhaal component. Perhaps you don't have the expansion installed and that's causing this error ?                    

Coppermine

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2003, 01:17:23 PM »
Cheers for that aVENGER. I don't have Throne of Bhaal, hence the missing file :rolleyes: lol                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: