Author Topic: Tactics mod v12 bugs  (Read 1151 times)

Harkle

Tactics mod v12 bugs
« on: March 09, 2003, 06:21:46 AM »
I found two bugs in Tactics mod.
First one is quite funny. TorGal drops his claw after his death.

And with Improved Copper Coronet, after I killed guards in CC, some of commoners (but not all) turn hostile.                    

Moonfruit

Tactics mod v12 bugs
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2003, 07:45:45 AM »
TorGal drops his claw after his death.

Actually, he's supposed to. If you ahd looked closer, you would have noticed it is a wepon.

Some of commoners (but not all) turn hostile

This happens even withou the Tactics mod installed. The people behind the hidden door in tha passageway go hostile when you attack the guards.                    

Harkle

Tactics mod v12 bugs
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2003, 01:00:31 PM »
Ok, thanks for info. My mage will use TorGal's claw, then. LOL :)                    

ak404

Tactics mod v12 bugs
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2003, 05:12:26 AM »
Some of commoners (but not all) turn hostile

This happens even withou the Tactics mod installed. The people behind the hidden door in tha passageway go hostile when you attack the guards.
                   Strangely enough, I've never had this happen to me.  The commoners always just sit there - mind you, I don't have the Tactics mod installed.  Do you mean if I pre-emptively attack the guards without waiting for a dialouge (which I've never done) the commoners go hostile, or do the commoners go hostile even when the guards decide to attack you?                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: