Author Topic: Bodhi Battle Bug  (Read 1288 times)

Blackfey

Bodhi Battle Bug
« on: March 10, 2003, 02:25:40 PM »
Has anyone ever encountered a bug in the dialogues before the Ch6 battle with Bodhi? The dialogues are fine until it's SOla's turn to speak. Then I get Sola dialogue boxes with no content. Repeated clicks on Continue return me to Bodhi but I never hear what Sola had to say.

Probably the strangest thing about it: during the subsequent battle (which I still haven't mastered) if you run the pointer over Sola you see a long string of dialogue about his moonlight problems (with "uniinjured" unfailingly below it). Pretty odd.

Is this particular to me?

If I can't fix this, would someone tell me what Sola is supposed to say here. I'm curious.

Other relevant info: I'm using the latest version plus the concurrent romance patch, the official Bioware patch, and the Baldurdash patch.

T.G.Maestro

Bodhi Battle Bug
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2003, 09:35:17 AM »
Try to reinstall the mod, but first uninstall ALL other mods on BG2. Some of them might confuse the dialogue.tlk file when used together. Install them in order and the sola-mod should be the last installed, if possible.
If you edit items and spells with IEEP, that could mix up the dialoge.tlk too.                    

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Bodhi Battle Bug
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2003, 02:37:45 PM »
This "strings are messed up" thing typically means that you installed some non-weidu mod after the sola mod *or* that the sola mod couldn't write DIALOG.TLK (e.g., because you had it open with NI or IEEP). Try re-installing Sola and then loading a game *before* you went down the stairs to meet Undead Sola.                    

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: