Author Topic: Odd behavior with Improved Crypt King and Improved Undead  (Read 2158 times)

John

Odd behavior with Improved Crypt King and Improved Undead
« on: October 27, 2006, 02:21:06 PM »
I'm using the G3 BG2 Fixpack Beta 4 plus other mods.  I installed both Improved Crypt King and Improved Undead components of Tactics.

AFAIR, up until I started the Unseeing Eye quest, undead would cast spells as well as attacking.  That seemed to change when I looked up Keldorn in the sewers.  Then they just attacked and did not cast spells.

In the Improved Crypt King, I don't know if it is intentional or not, but skelly warriors continued spawning after I killed the Crypt King.  I was using hit and run tactics on the warriors and ducking out trying to entice a skelly warrior to follow me outside where I could take advantage of speed, etc.  I had already killed C.K. but not before he was able to get three warriors to appear.  I also noticed that the other undead in the tombs on the surface of the graveyard did not cast any spells either.

I've reported this on the G3 Fixpack forum as well.

John

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: