Author Topic: News for Mac users...  (Read 5346 times)

Offline Loriel

• Planewalker
    • Loriel's Downloads
News for Mac users...
« on: July 22, 2007, 08:57:01 PM »
Sorry to advertise another site, but it's relevant to any gamers that need Mac-specific support.

Unfortunately, the MacInfinity forums as well as my downloads site is experiencing some technical difficulties.  As a result, I couldn't contact the users of the forums, so I'm putting the word out at all the major sites.  We will be moving to a different hosting company, hopefully in the next couple days.  The domain should remain the same, so no need to change your bookmarks.  Sorry for the inconvenience...

MacInfinity BG2 Downloads
MacInfinity forums

EDIT:
Problems with our old hosting service continue...so, here's the temporary urls:

MacInfinity BG2 Downloads
MacInfinity forums
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 05:10:07 PM by Loriel »

Offline Loriel

• Planewalker
    • Loriel's Downloads
Re: News for Mac users...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 05:11:35 PM »
We're still having some issues with the old hosting company, so I've set up a temporary site.  Links in first post.

Bethany

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 10:02:44 PM »
So it might just be me being an idiot, but  when I download either the "MacEasyTutu for SoA" or "MacEasyTutu for ToB" files I don't get an actual program, just folders called "OSX-TutuCore_SoA" or "OSX-TutuCore_ToB." Is it possible to get the actual application somewhere or how do I convert those folders into applications?    

Offline Gorilym

• hyperbolic strawman
  • Planewalker
    • MacEasyTutu
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 03:41:14 PM »

Eric P.

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 03:13:50 PM »
We in the Mac community--particularly those of us who still like to (or need to) use OS 9.x for certain things--pretty much have to support each other, when it comes to things such as how to solve hw/sw problems. I'm always happy to share what I discover that works, as well as to benefit from others' experiences. It's just that some of the tweaking that needs doing under the Mac OS is different from what works under Windows.

Happy gaming,
Eric

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: