Author Topic: Chloe Romance Mod - Would Pocket Plane be Willing to Take Over Production of it?  (Read 2622 times)

Offline Elof Valantor

• The Mastersmith
  • Planewalker
  • High King of Morvan Morlanhal
    • Morvan Morlanhal
Heya everyone.

I have a fair number of the pocket plane mods and find them all to be really good, both in quality, quantity and enjoyability. Now have anyone of you heard of the Chloe Romance mod? Chloe is a lesbian romance and has been around for a few years, but the ToB part of the mod was never finished, and the person who was making it isn't able to finish it... so I was thinking that maybe you people here at pocket plane could see about taking over production of the ToB section of the mod? I know you'd have to check it out and get permission and everything if you were to take it on and everything but I think it's a good mod and would like to see it finished and I can't think of any other group that could do it justice. Obviously you have your own projects running but I know that there are people (like me) who would be really grateful to see Chloe in ToB.

It's just a thought, and I don't really expect you to take it seriously but I thought I'd give it a go.

I feel I must stress that I am not a voice for the mod, I'm just a fan who want to see it finished. I've asked this on my own.

The mod can be found here: http://www.spellholdstudios.net/chloe/index.php

Thanks for your time!
High King of Morvan Morlanhal!
Games Computing Student...

Offline Ghreyfain

• PPG
  • Planewalker
    • Pocket Plane Group
Yep, we know all about Chloe, and no, no one here will be taking over her development. Sorry to disappoint. Nice of you to ask, though. I'm sure everyone here will feel their ego swell just a little bit when they read this.
Earn Money Sleeping.

Offline Drew

• Kind of a prick
  • Planewalker
The problem with taking over Chloe for most of the folks here is that they will insist on changing scrapping well over half of the SoA content before the work even gets started.   I know I would.
Poor baby. Couldn't find a fight anywhere else so you had to come here, huh. -Cybersquirt

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: