Author Topic: Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Revenant  (Read 6984 times)

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Revenant
« on: February 12, 2006, 09:28:24 PM »
Mal-Kalen, the revenant.  I'm assuming he should have been in the Ulcaster ruins?

BEGIN ~MALKAL~ 2471 // non-zero flags may indicate non-pausing dialogue

IF ~NumTimesTalkedTo(0)
~ THEN BEGIN 0 // from:
  SAY ~Release!  Release!  Return to body to finish life!  Must revenge!~ /* #2471 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~NumTimesTalkedTo(1)
~ THEN BEGIN 1 // from: 2.1
  SAY ~Help to me...body inside...just a shade I... inside body...I live again!  Revenge the destroyers!~ /* #2472 */
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Poor creature, who were you in life?~ /* #2474 */ GOTO 2
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Back you undead horror!  Back, lest you wish to die again!~ /* #2475 */ GOTO 4
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Is there no rest for you spirit?  What holds you to this place?~ /* #2476 */ GOTO 3
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 2 // from: 3.0 2.0 1.0
  SAY ~Mal-Kalen I...student I...revenge destroyers...release the body!~ /* #2473 */
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Poor creature, who were you in life?~ /* #2501 */ GOTO 2
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Back you undead horror!  Back, lest you wish to die again!~ /* #2502 */ GOTO 1
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Is there no rest for you spirit?  What holds you to this place?~ /* #2503 */ GOTO 3
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 3 // from: 3.2 2.2 1.2
  SAY ~School destroyed by treachery...Ulcaster gone...protect they said...must revenge!~ /* #2477 */
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Poor creature, who were you in life?~ /* #2504 */ GOTO 2
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Back you undead horror!  Back, lest you wish to die again!~ /* #2505 */ GOTO 4
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Is there no rest for you spirit?  What holds you to this place?~ /* #2506 */ GOTO 3
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 4 // from: 3.1 1.1
  SAY ~Now the body inside...no escape for body...release body so I live!  Revenge the destroyers!~ /* #2478 */
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~I beseech you, cease your attack!  I am not your enemy!~ /* #2481 */ GOTO 5
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Leave me be!  I want no part of your ancient anger!~ /* #2482 */ GOTO 6
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~You thought you were dead before?  Just wait until I'm through with you!~ /* #2483 */ GOTO 10
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 5 // from: 10.0 5.0 4.0
  SAY ~You not enemy...you the body...release body so I live!  Revenge the destroyers!~ /* #2479 */
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~I beseech you, cease your attack!  I am not your enemy!~ /* #2484 */ GOTO 5
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Leave me be!  I want no part of your ancient anger!~ /* #2485 */ GOTO 6
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~You thought you were dead before?  Just wait until I'm through with you!~ /* #2486 */ GOTO 10
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 6 // from: 10.1 5.1 4.1
  SAY ~Has been but a tenday..must revenge the destroyers!  Release body!~ /* #2480 */
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~It has been 300 years!  Time has already taken your quarry!~ /* #2487 */ GOTO 8
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~The battle has been forgotten by all!  Stop your pointless quest!~ /* #2488 */ GOTO 7
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~I'm releasing my body right out of this place!  See ya!~ /* #2489 */ EXIT
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~"Release the body, release the body!"   I'll release your head from your neck!~ /* #2490 */ GOTO 13
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 7 // from: 13.1 7.1 6.1
  SAY ~Not forgotten by I...but a tenday...release the body!~ /* #2491 */
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~It has been 300 years!  Time has already taken your quarry!~ /* #2492 */ GOTO 8
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~The battle has been forgotten by all!  Stop your pointless quest!~ /* #2493 */ GOTO 7
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~I'm releasing my body right out of this place!  See ya!~ /* #2494 */ EXIT
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~"Release the body, release the body!"  I'll release your head from your neck!~ /* #2495 */ GOTO 13
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 8 // from: 13.0 7.0 6.0
  SAY ~300 years...it cannot be...300...dead all must be...~ /* #2496 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("MalWaits","GLOBAL",1)
Wait(10)
~ EXIT
END

IF ~Global("MalWaits","GLOBAL",1)
~ THEN BEGIN 9 // from:
  SAY ~All dead...I remain...will exact penance from descendants...revenge the destroyers!  Release the body!~ /* #2497 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~Enemy()
~ EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 10 // from: 10.2 5.2 4.2
  SAY ~Fight or no...release the body...RELEASE!!!~ /* #2498 */
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~I beseech you, cease your attack!  I am not your enemy!~ /* #2508 */ GOTO 5
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Leave me be!  I want no part of your ancient anger!~ /* #2509 */ GOTO 6
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~You thought you were dead before?  Just wait until I'm through with you!~ /* #2510 */ GOTO 10
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 11 // from:
  SAY ~I live again...revenge the destroyers.~ /* #2499 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 12 // from:
  SAY ~Noooo...revenge the destroyers....revenge....~ /* #2500 */
  IF ~~ THEN EXIT
END

IF ~~ THEN BEGIN 13 // from: 13.3 7.3 6.3
  SAY ~Fight or no...release the body...RELEASE!!!~ /* #2507 */
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~It has been 300 years!  Time has already taken your quarry!~ /* #2511 */ GOTO 8
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~The battle has been forgotten by all!  Stop your pointless quest!~ /* #2512 */ GOTO 7
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~I'm releasing my body right out of this place!  See ya!~ /* #2513 */ EXIT
  IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~"Release the body, release the body!"  I'll release your head from your neck!~ /* #2514 */ GOTO 13
END
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Revenant
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 07:16:52 PM »
I think this might require some messed up scripting, and scripting ain't my forté... :(
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 06:22:17 PM »
What's meant to be going on here? He wants the party to drop a body they have in their inventory?

Offline devSin

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 06:58:28 PM »
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~I'm releasing my body right out of this place!  See ya!~ /* #2513 */ EXIT
I think he wants the player to either die or step off so he can have a body. Or something. Or not.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: