Author Topic: Keelor and Nasha  (Read 5232 times)

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Keelor and Nasha
« on: February 12, 2006, 09:04:54 PM »
Keelor, the wounded dwarf:

BEGIN ~KEELOR~ 15043 // non-zero flags may indicate non-pausing dialogue

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 0 // from:
  SAY ~I still feel a little light-headed but I should be able to make it back to Beregost under my own power. Here, take my axe. It's too heavy for me to carry right now, anyway.~ /* #15043 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ JOURNAL ~Upon restoring Keelor to consciousness, the battered dwarf informed me that there are gnolls in the area. As has been made clear to me by Keelor's condition, they are becoming an ever-increasing threat.~ /* #15737 */ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 1 // from:
  SAY ~You have been generous with your healing... Here, those gnolls didn't find this old amulet that I keep tucked into my boot. I hope it's enough of a repayment for your kindness. If you ever want to stop by and visit, I have a place in Beregost.~ /* #15064 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ JOURNAL ~Upon restoring Keelor to consciousness, the battered dwarf informed me of the presence of gnolls in the area. As has been made clear to me by Keelor's condition, they are becoming an ever-increasing threat. I had better check in with him next time I pass through Beregost as I suspect he was in more pain than he chose to admit.~ /* #15738 */ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 2 // from:
  SAY ~You have been more than kind to a rough and battered dwarf. My sister, Nasha, is a cleric in the southern quarter of Baldur's Gate. If you ever need this favor returned, find her there and she will heal you.~ /* #15082 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ JOURNAL ~Upon restoring Keelor to consciousness, the battered dwarf informed me that the gnolls have been increasing their presence in the area. As has been made clear to me by Keelor's condition, they represent a growing threat. In a move of unexpected kindness, he also offered the healing services of his sister, Nasha, a cleric in the southern quarter of Baldur's Gate, should I or my party ever require them.~ /* #15739 */ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 3 // from:
  SAY ~My leg... (moan)... damned gnolls... Please... heal me... (moan)... even a little bit... It hurts so... much... (moan)  ~ /* #15083 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 4 // from:
  SAY ~The bones are setting just fine. Next time I'll have to take a few friends with me when I go gnoll-hunting.~ /* #15084 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 5 // from:
  SAY ~(moan)...~ /* #15085 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 6 // from:
  SAY ~First you heal me, now you want to kill me. I don't understand the workin's of your mind but damned if I'm gonna let you get away with this.~ /* #15086 */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END

And his friend Nasha:

BEGIN ~NASHA~

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 0 // from:
  SAY #15087 /* ~Get away or I'll slice that nose right off your face.~ */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 1 // from:
  SAY #15088 /* ~Keelor told me how you helped him after that gnoll attack. We're all very grateful... Now, could everyone who needs to be healed talk to me seperately? ~ */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 2 // from:
  SAY #15089 /* ~You need to be healed, do you? Well, Keelor's friend is my friend. Us dwarves are like that, I guess.~ */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 3 // from:
  SAY #15090 /* ~I can't fix you unless you're broken. Perhaps I should be talking to someone who is in greater need.~ */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 4 // from:
  SAY #15091 /* ~If that's the way you want to be, then look out!~ */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 04:38:22 PM by icelus »
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Keelor and Nasha
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 04:38:43 PM »
Sorry, posted the wrong text for Nasha originally.  Have fixed it.
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline Bex

• black marketeer
  • Planewalker
Re: Keelor and Nasha
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 07:28:01 PM »
That makes a lot more sense.
Silverjon's Journal: a Baldur's Gate fanfic/semi-AAR, by yours truly

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: