Author Topic: Corianna, the Petrified Ranger  (Read 10209 times)

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Corianna, the Petrified Ranger
« on: December 03, 2005, 07:05:38 PM »
CORIAN.DLG seems to have been intended for a ranger named Corianna:

STRREF #15810: "I have rescued the ranger Corianna from where she stood, petrified by a basilisk's gaze. Although Corianna has no desire to meet the creature a second time, she has been kind enough to inform me that it was heading east..."

STRREF #15811 "I have rescued the ranger Corianna from where she stood, petrified by a basilisk's gaze. Although she has no desire to meet the creature a second time, Corianna has been kind enough to give me a potion of mirrored eyes and inform me that it was heading east..."

And the contents of CORIAN.DLG:

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 0 // from:
  SAY #15543 /* ~Damn basilisks! I think it was heading east but I've had enough of it for one day, thank you very much. If you're into hunting the stupid things down, though, don't let me stop you.~ */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ JOURNAL #15810 /* ~I have rescued the ranger Corianna from where she stood, petrified by a basilisk's gaze. Although Corianna has no desire to meet the creature a second time, she has been kind enough to inform me that it was heading east...~ */ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 1 // from:
  SAY #15544 /* ~I'm so glad you found me out here. Basilisks aren't exactly the thing to face alone. I'm going home but if you want to hunt it down, make sure you take this potion of mirrored eyes along with you. Its lair can't be too far from here.~ */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ JOURNAL #15811 /* ~I have rescued the ranger Corianna from where she stood, petrified by a basilisk's gaze. Although she has no desire to meet the creature a second time, Corianna has been kind enough to give me a potion of mirrored eyes and inform me that it was heading east...~ */ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 2 // from:
  SAY #15545 /* ~Oh no you don't... If you want to face that basilisk, that's your business. I'm heading home.~ */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END

IF ~false()~ THEN BEGIN 3 // from:
  SAY #15546 /* ~Must you? Look, it's been a long day for me... Oh, damn you after all!~ */
  IF ~~ THEN DO ~~ EXIT
END
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Corianna, the Petrified Ranger
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 06:42:50 PM »
Add to AR3400 (4611,3449)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 06:48:47 PM by icelus »

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 06:58:05 PM »
STRREFF #15552, #15574

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 08:21:38 PM »
All done.  :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: