Author Topic: Punk-Goth Kelsey Released!  (Read 7114 times)

Offline AnnabelleRose

• The chain smoking modder-wannabe
  • Planewalker
  • Not Dead
Punk-Goth Kelsey Released!
« on: December 30, 2005, 01:45:07 PM »
This is a small mod that edits Kelsey's paperdoll and portrait to make him look more "punk" and "goth". After JCompton's request for his mod to not be associated with any Spellhold Studios mods I thought here would be the best place to release it.

Currently it has two download locations (The Wizard has been PM and it has been uploaded to his FTP site, I'll update this post with the new locations when he adds it):

Gaming Nerds R Us
Yahoo Geocities

The Wizard kicks ass! Better download mirrors:

http://iegmc.mirror.intermedia.com.sg/mts
ftp://mirror.intermedia.com.sg/pub/iegmc/mts
http://iegmc.tiefighter.org/mts
http://america.iegmc.net/mts

Hope you cats enjoy!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 10:45:58 AM by MajorTomSawyer »
"A good pipe and tobacco will make you a patient philosopher or a philistine depending on how you are bent." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Punk-Goth Kelsey Released!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 02:25:37 PM »
:(
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline Wounded_Lion

• Planewalker
  • Dungeon Dweller
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 03:46:50 PM »
After JCompton's request for his mod to not be associated with any Spellhold Studios mods...

I am likely going to regret asking...  but why did JCompton request this?  Did this have something to do with the events referenced by the prior post here regarding certain bans?  Or is there another reason?  Just curious.

The goth mod itself and this seperate component sound interesting...  I might have to check them out soon.  :pirate

a W.L.

*edited for grammar*

Offline ronin

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 05:09:57 PM »
After JCompton's request for his mod to not be associated with any Spellhold Studios mods I thought here would be the best place to release it.

I dont think I have heard of anything more childish in my life and I have 2 kids.  I wish some people would grow up, this is a game that lots of people still love to play and shit like this is going to kill it.

go ahead and ban me for this if you want i dont f*$kin care.

ronin

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 05:31:10 PM »
go ahead and ban me for this if you want

Ah, but therein lies the difference.
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline Dark Raven

• Bloody Cynical
  • Planewalker
  • Flesh is the law
    • Chosen of Mystra
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005, 07:44:02 PM »
This is a small mod that edits Kelsey's paperdoll and portrait to make him look more "punk" and "goth". After JCompton's request for his mod to not be associated with any Spellhold Studios mods I thought here would be the best place to release it.

Currently it has two download locations (The Wizard has been PM and it has been uploaded to his FTP site, I'll update this post with the new locations when he adds it):

Gaming Nerds R Us
Yahoo Geocities

Hope you cats enjoy!
LOLOOLOOL I like it already!
Per me si va nella citta dolente.
Per me si va nell eterno dolore.
Per me si va tra la perduta gente...
Lasciate ogni speranza perduta che'entrate!

Chosen of Mystra home to many mods.

Offline AnnabelleRose

• The chain smoking modder-wannabe
  • Planewalker
  • Not Dead
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2005, 08:55:54 PM »
After JCompton's request for his mod to not be associated with any Spellhold Studios mods...

I am likely going to regret asking...  but why did JCompton request this?  Did this have something to do with the events referenced by the prior post here regarding certain bans?  Or is there another reason?  Just curious.

The goth mod itself and this seperate component sound interesting...  I might have to check them out soon.  :pirate

a W.L.

*edited for grammar*

All I will say on the matter ias I would not want add-ons for my mods posted anywhere I was made to feel not welcome. This is why I respected JCompton's wishes.

Outside of that, the whole issue is still none of my buisness.
"A good pipe and tobacco will make you a patient philosopher or a philistine depending on how you are bent." - Ted's Pipe Shop

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2006, 10:54:49 AM »

That wasn't my verbatim request, but yes, I did ask him to reconsider putting Kelsey-related content into a Studios mod because of all of this. It wasn't an interdiction, it was a request, and it looks like he's honored it, so, there we go.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: