Author Topic: questions about "Slightly" Tougher demons  (Read 1959 times)

Offline Azazello

• The Anti-Spammer
  • Planewalker
    • Azazello’s Music Profile at Last.fm
questions about "Slightly" Tougher demons
« on: January 21, 2005, 11:29:59 PM »
(1) I searched this forum and could not find an answer - how can the cheese of the 999-damage poison bite of the pit fiends be modified or removed? I can't find this value in the CRE or BCS files.

(2) My characters are not getting the experience points for killls by my summoned demons. Is this by design?
Community Contributions
Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls
========================================
"Deception has many faces. Truth...has only one."

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Re: questions about "Slightly" Tougher demons
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 11:46:44 PM »
(1) The "cheese" poison bit comes from canon AD&D, where the bite was "save or die". Check google or your monster manual, and then look in IMPPIT.ITM if you want to tone it down.

(2) By design in the original BG2, if memory serves. Try uninstalling the mod and summoning a demon inside the Radiant Heart temple. I'm pretty sure that the internal coding for summoned demons (from the game's perspective, they are not part of you team and hate you as well, but a special opcode in Pro-From-Evil prevents them from seeing you) means that you don't get XP for their kills.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: